EASE Integration Ideas
Kinesthetic Matching – Expert Students Only: Working in the Entire Room
- Students now have the entire room to match their card with.
- This time they might have to match a word with the corresponding picture. So if their card says FISH, they might have to look for the picture of the fish that is being held up by another student OR is posted somewhere in the classroom
- The student who is in the center should be standing on a masking tape X; the other students can either be standing and holding their images OR sitting with their images around their neck or on the floor in front of them
- The student being asked the question can be prompted to WALK, JUMP, HOP, SLIDE, etc. to the correct answer. They can also be prompted to walk sadly or happily, etc.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
GO & STOP Integration Ideas
- Lecture 2.1 What does a GO & STOP Integration look like?
Pass the Object Integration Ideas
- Lecture 4.1 Different ways of setting up a Floor Maps Integration
- Lecture 4.2 What does a Floor Maps Integration look like?
Masking Tape Murals
- Lecture 5.1 Setting up a Masking Tape Murals Integration
- Lecture 5.2 What does a Masking Tape Murals Integration look like?
Integration Ideas Lesson Plan Template
- Lecture 8.1 Planning a Curricular Integration with EASE