EASE Integration Ideas
Kinesthetic Matching Reflection
We used colors, numbers and animals for our curricular examples.
QUESTION: What’s something your class is working on right now that you could create matching cards for? (You can have them look at the Curriculum Grid as a prompt, if necessary.)
We need to teach our curriculum – ELA, math, music, science, art, whatever — to our students anyway.
QUESTION: What could be some advantages to teaching curriculum through “Kinesthetic Matching” rather than just learning it at the table?
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
GO & STOP Integration Ideas
- Lecture 2.1 What does a GO & STOP Integration look like?
Pass the Object Integration Ideas
- Lecture 4.1 Different ways of setting up a Floor Maps Integration
- Lecture 4.2 What does a Floor Maps Integration look like?
Masking Tape Murals
- Lecture 5.1 Setting up a Masking Tape Murals Integration
- Lecture 5.2 What does a Masking Tape Murals Integration look like?
Integration Ideas Lesson Plan Template
- Lecture 8.1 Planning a Curricular Integration with EASE