EASE Integration Ideas
Asking and Answering Questions:
1. Two students each choose an instrument, and sit facing one another. The other students and adults in the class watch as an audience.
2. Choose an emotion – happy, angry, sad, for example – and have an instrument conversation that reflects that emotion.
3. Another option is to have the players choose their emotion in secret, and to let the audience try to guess which emotion they are playing.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
GO & STOP Integration Ideas
- Lecture 2.1 What does a GO & STOP Integration look like?
Pass the Object Integration Ideas
- Lecture 4.1 Different ways of setting up a Floor Maps Integration
- Lecture 4.2 What does a Floor Maps Integration look like?
Masking Tape Murals
- Lecture 5.1 Setting up a Masking Tape Murals Integration
- Lecture 5.2 What does a Masking Tape Murals Integration look like?
Integration Ideas Lesson Plan Template
- Lecture 8.1 Planning a Curricular Integration with EASE